Many utility companies offer rebates through their Demand Side Management (DSM) programs. These programs are designed to reduce consumption in an effort to maximize the service they provide to their customers.
These incentives can pay for a project in many cases over 50% of the total cost.
However, even in the absence of these incentives, if you have moderate to high electric rates coupled with an operation that runs multi-shifts, you probably have a high impact initiative on your hands.
The Basics of Rebates…
- Energy demands continue to rise against a relatively fixed capacity.
- Energy conservation measures are used as a means by the utilities to offset demand increases.
- Utilities offer incentive rebate programs to stimulate Energy Conservation Measures (ECM’s).
- Typical rebate payments are between 30% and 60% of a turn-key installation.
- Utilities offer incentive rebate programs to stimulate Energy Conservation Measures (ECM’s).The more comprehensive the projects are, the higher the percentage of incentive you can expect to receive.
- Typical rebate payments are between 30% and 60% of a turn-key installation.The more comprehensive the projects are, the higher the percentage of incentive you can expect to receive.
- Utilities contract with Energy Source as an authorized project expeditor, or Trade Ally to evaluate and install turn-key energy projects.
How can we help your company realize saving on Energy?
Our team would love the opportunity to show you how we can maximize your profitability by minimizing your energy costs. Please contact us today to discuss the ways we can help your company.