TF Green Cuts Cost at Airport with LED Lighting and Controls
TF Green partners with Energy Source to install LED lighting and controls to reduce operating expenses for its airport facilities
- Over $663,000 saved annually.
- The payback period for the retrofit investment was only 2.2 years.
- Efficiency for the retrofit areas was improved by 60%.
- A wide range of project benefits include operational efficiencies, increased safety, and improved sustainability.
- Partnering with National Grid, and T.F. Green airport to provide comprehensive turnkey lighting retrofit services.
Energy Source, moved through the project quickly, working well with the different business entities we have at the airport. The installation of LED lighting and control solutions improved the overall light levels, white reducing the overall maintenance costs.
Joe DaSilva, Assistant Vice President, Landside Maintenance
When you schedule a complimentary energy assessment you may find you are eligible for upgrades to energy efficient LED lighting as well as upgrades to other electrical equipment.
Submit the form below to see if you qualify for a free energy assessment!