Beverly Bootstraps Non-Profit Organization takes initiative to become more energy efficient by upgrading to LED lighting
Beverly Bootstraps partnered with Energy Source for a lighting retrofit solution to become more energy-efficient and save money on their electric bill through the National Grid small business program.
- Over $2,400 in energy savings annually.
- Payback period of the lighting retrofit investment is only 3 years.
- CO2 lifetime reduction of 9.54 tons.
- Utility incentives from National Grid small business program.
- Partnership to provide comprehensive turnkey lighting retrofit services.
We had a terrific experience with National Grid’s energy efficiency program. It was well-managed, people were very responsive, the product was installed correctly the first time and the cost effectiveness was very important for a non-profit. Best of all, it has made a positive impact on our students’ ability to learn and succeed in their goals.
Sue Gabriel, Executive Director at Beverly Bootstraps
When you schedule a complimentary energy assessment you may find you are eligible for upgrades to energy efficient LED lighting as well as upgrades to other electrical equipment.
Submit the form below to see if you qualify for a free energy assessment!